Order picker Zaltbommel, in Netherlands, from 11,26€ to 11,41€/hour
Position is open for 17 daysAvailable positions: 0/1
Our Dutch partner, with a longtime experience in logistics distribution, is currently looking for an Order picker.
Your main tasks will be:
- Check existing orders, by picking them up with a scanner, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- Order picking with an English voice-picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick food products for customers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT (electric pallet truck), with the right experience;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending on inside/outside tasks. Workers are given protective clothing.
Working days are from Monday to Friday. Sometimes, workers might be requested to work on Saturday. People might be requested to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. Shifts occur from 7:00 to 18:00.
This is a long-term job offer.
11,26€ +ADV 0,15€= 11,41€
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience as an Order picker will be a plus,
- EPT certificate is a plus;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Excellent English skills - at least B1 level speaking level of English. Working is with voice picking, so you need to speak and understand English at high level.