Order picker Ittervoort, in Netherlands
If you speak English in a high level and have some experience in warehouse work, we have a long term job available!
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for experienced order pickers. Work is in a supermarket warehouse, preparing orders with voice-picking system in English. Main responsibility:
- to collect, sticker/stack supermarket products, preparing them for transport.
- you will need to drive electric pallet truck (EPT) and transport production inside the warehouse.
- Packaging and repackaging supermarket products, according to customers demands;
Work in warehouse is done from Monday to Saturday. Work can start at 7:00; 9:00 or 11:00 and people work until the work is done. You will be approx. working for 8 h/ day. It is possible that people will have a day off during the workweek. Sundays are always off. Long term work offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Flexibility according to working hours/shifts;
- Healthy and strong to drive/handle heavy-lifting material;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to long-term work in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
English level A2