Order picker Tiel, in Netherlands, from 10,74€ to 10,89€/hour
Kuhne+Nagel, a Dutch Logistics partner is looking for an Order Picker, with experience in EPT driving, due to increased workload.
This is your opportunity if you are currently considering to work abroad!
As an Order Picker, your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Assembling orders accurately and placing products on the correct locations to be then dispatched according to customer requirements;
- Processing incoming products, using a scanner, marking load ticket for out of stock items, to assure they are ready for transport, after a final inspection;
- Achieving a realistic target, by checking and loading completed orders, according to team-leaders’ supervision, granting safety as a priority;
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.;
- General housekeeping duties for a clean working environment – Workers must comply and participate in a health & safety culture, complying with H&S and other related company processes, procedures and instructions.
Driving the EPT, you shall perform the following tasks:
- Loading and distributing of a variety of items from pallets in various locations in the warehouse, operating a LLOP Truck;
- Pick and stack products, according to customer orders in preparation for shrink wrapping;
Relevant training may be given, if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Workers must be flexible to work on shifts, including weekends, holidays and overtime. Shifts usually end once the daily goal is achieved. Currently tasks are divided in 2 shifts (6:00-15:00 and 15:00-00:00).
Temperature might vary within the warehouse depending on the locations where the products are stacked.
This is a long term job offer.
- Experience working as order picker: you should be quality-minded, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, scanners and EPT;
- Ability to work within a chilled environment;
- Attention to detail needed;
- Good accuracy and organizational skills;
- Flexibility to work on targets, as there are always strict deadlines;
- Physically healthy candidates, as there might be some heavy lifting involved;
- Excellent team working and communication skills as well as fit to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long term (minimum 6 months).
Good English language skills