OPT driver with forklift certificate Venray, in Netherlands
Bleckmann is a leader in the fashion and lifestyle industry, replying quickly to (un)expected (seasonal) fluctuations. If you are driven to work under time pressure, the company is currently looking for OPT driver with logistics experience.
As an OPT driver at Bleckmann you will be responsible for:
- operating OPT truck (up to 4 meters high)
- moving pallets with an OPT truck in and out of the warehouse;
- usually at the beginning of the shift driving full pallets from the loading dock;
- during the shift driving full pallets out of the warehouse to the picking location or loading dock;
- other general warehouse tasks.
Two-daily shifts, starting at 05:00 or later (morning & afternoon), from Monday to Friday. Weekends are usually considered days off unless overtime is needed, depending on daily workflow. You must be flexible to perform any required tasks. Sometimes, shifts end only when the daily target is achieved. The company has a canteen and a cafeteria, where can take a pause.
The Agency has a Flex Academy, where you will take a license as a Forklifts & Reach-truck driver.
Full-time and long-term job opportunity in a pleasant working environment. Employees need to be ready to work until January, full time. You will not be able to take extra holidays during Christmas, you need to be in the Netherlands all December, available to work 40 hours a week or more.
2 shifts = +8,75%
3 shifts = +13,75%
Overtime (more than 40 h/w) = +30%
Saturday = +50%
Saturday = +100%
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during the COVID-19 period. The CV must have the correct e-mail & phone number plus the correct home country address for health insurance purposes;
- Similar warehouse experience is required;
- Valid forklift certificate;
- Flexibility regarding working hours and required tasks;
- Attention to detail and responsibility;
- Physically fit, capable to lift heavy goods if necessary;
- Motivated, team-player and also able to work independently;
- Availability for long-term stay in the Netherlands.
Good communicative English (at least B2) or communicative Dutch.