Operator (with technical background) Sint-Maartensdijk, in Netherlands
Position is open for 7 daysAvailable positions: 1/1Salary: from 12.28€/h
Our partner Dragon Plastic is looking for Operators to join their team in the Netherlands!
The company is a specialist in developing and manufacturing products using rotational molding. They follow the LEAN method, ensuring an optimal production process and minimizing costs.
You will be producing high-quality products according to customer specifications.
As an operator, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the rotational molding machine has enough products;
- Checking the quality of the products;
- Establishing proper production registration;
- Cleaning and uncluttering the workplace;
- Ordering materials;
- Solving simple technical defects of the machine or mold;
- Labeling of the produced products;
- Checking the production list;
- Taking care of safety for yourself and your colleagues;
- Reporting machines’ malfunctions to the Production Manager;
- Following LEAN methodology.
Starting gross salary is €11,75 (including shift allowance).
You should have the technical background to apply for this position.
Gross salary includes shift allowances of 10%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Technical knowledge;
- Organized and hard-working;
- Willing to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 English level