Onion factory worker Dinterloord, in Netherlands, from 10,55€/hour
Our partners in The Netherlands are looking for production workers for an onion factory. The work is demanding, as the factory has strong smell of onions. You need to be resilient and prepared for working in these conditions.
You will be responsible for sorting vegetables at the production line and other similar tasks. This is a physically demanding job offer.
Work is in 2 shifts: 04:00 – 12:45 and 13:00 -20:45, including weekends, approximately 40 working hours per week. Candidates must be flexible to work overtime, if necessary. Overtime is paid 135%. This is a full time job offer.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions all people arriving to the Netherlands from EU countries need to stay 10 days in quarantine. DG Select agency can arrange this quarantine, it costs 10 EUR/day (so 100 EUR total).
- Previous experience working in production is an advantage;
- Serious and motivated candidate, ready for a physically demanding job;
- Able to withstand the smell of onions and fresh temperatures;
- Ability to work with precision and attention to details;
- Flexibility towards working in shifts and overtime.