Onion factory worker Dinterloord, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands is looking for onion factory workers to join this team! The company supplies quality products, designed and developed by themselves and produce with the most recent sustainable production methods.
If you are a motivated individual and looking for a stable job in production this is the right offer for you! The work is demanding, as the factory has a strong smell of onions.
Your daily tasks will include:
- onion peeling, checking the machine peeled onions;
- check and follow the onion cutting process;
- packaging and labeling the products;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts and schedules (including weekends). Approximately 40 working hours per week + possible overtime.
Protective work clothing and basic training will be provided. The company’s advice is to take warm sweaters/ Thermo clothing that can be worn under work clothes!
You have to wear long pants, closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes allowed in food production!
Monday till Friday 00:00 till 06:00 = 40%
Monday till Friday 06:00 till 19:00 = 0%
Monday till Friday 19:00 till 23:00 = 25%
Monday till Friday 23:00 till 00:00= 40%
Saturday 00:00 till 06:00 = 40%
Saturday 06:00 till 15:00= 0%
Saturday 19:00 till 23:00 = 25%
Saturday 23:00 till 00:00 = 100%
Sunday 00:00 till 23:00 = 100%
Sunday 23:00 till 00:00= 40%
Above 38 hours a week allowance 135%
Holiday = 200%
Holiday & Sunday= 300%
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Able to withstand the smell of onions and fresh temperatures;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.