MIG/MAG Welder-Assembler (from 520 - 550 EUR/net, weekly) Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Covebo is looking for experienced MIG/MAG welders and assemblers to join their team.
If you have experience with MIG/MAG welding this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for as a welder are:
- Manufacturing products for various industries, mainly automotive components, components for shipbuilding, food industry, infrastructure, construction and agricultural machinery or lifting machinery;
- Read technical drawings;
- Independently assemble and weld on the basis of drawings;
- Work independently and as a part of a team.
- Work clother and tools will be provided by the company, but you will have to have your own welding mask;
- Salary will be €520-550 net per week, after all deductions related to taxes, accommotation and insurances;
- The accommotations provided is a single room;
For this position you will have to be able to answer the following questions:
- With which material do you have experience?
- With which material thickness do you have experience and which is comfortable?
- Can you weld according to technical drawings?
- Can you assemble according to technical drawings?
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Minimum 3 years experience with MIG MAG welding;
- Category B driving licence;
- Ability to weld and assemble from a drawings independently;
- Material knowledge of carbon steel, aluminium or stainless steel;
- Own welding mask;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Ability to provide quality and precise work;
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues as well;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Strong English communications (B1-B2)