MIG/MAG Welder-Assembler (from 520 - 550 EUR/net, weekly) Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Covebo is looking for experienced MIG/MAG welders and assemblers to join their team.
If you have experience with MIG/MAG welding this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for as a welder are:
- Manufacturing products for various industries, mainly automotive components, components for shipbuilding, food industry, infrastructure, construction and agricultural machinery or lifting machinery;
- Read technical drawings;
- Independently assemble and weld on the basis of drawings;
- Work independently and as a part of a team.
Work clothes and tools will be provided by the employer, you will have to have your own welding mask
Working 40 hours a week, you will earn 520 – 550 EUR/net after deductions of taxes and accommodation costs. The accommodation provided is in single rooms.
For this position you will have to be able to answer the following questions:
With which material do you have experience?
With which material thickness do you have experience and which is comfortable?
Can you weld according to technical drawings?
Can you assemble according to technical drawings?
For candidates travelling to the Netherlands from some countries, there will be five days of quarantine. After quarantine, they need to take a test (for free). The cost of accommodation during the quarantine is for free. During this period of time, the candidates are not allowed to go outside, they should bring some food. If needed, the COVEBO coordinators can be of help in case of some basic shopping.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job;
- Minimum 3 years experience with MIG MAG welding;
- Category B driving licence;
- Ability to weld and assemble from a drawings independently;
- Material knowledge of carbon steel, aluminium or stainless steel;
- Own welding mask;
- Physically strong and healthy;
- Ability to provide quality and precise work;
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues as well;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Strong English communications (B1-B2)