MIG/MAG or TIG Welder (from 500€ to 605€/net weekly) , in Netherlands
A reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction and also our long-time partner, is looking for an experienced MIG/MAG and TIG welders to join their team in The Netherlands.
Some of your tasks include:
- Assembling parts and (auxiliary) constructions;
- Complete steel/stainless steel constructions and installations;
- Metalworking techniques such as cutting, bending, edging, sawing, and grinding;
- Work and read technical drawings.
- You can be welding non-steel in a workshop or welding pipes.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 500€ – 605€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- You are free to bring your own tools if you have them, or you will be provided with HILTI tools.
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- No transport? You can rent a car for 50€ per week, a one-time safety deposit of 200€ is needed. Want to rent a car with someone else? No problem, the agency prefers it.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- Sleeping equipment shall be provided by the candidate.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Minimum 2-3 years of MIG/MAG or TIG welding experience;
- Certificates will be a plus but are not mandatory;
- Already the holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
At least B1 level of English is required.