MIG/MAG or TIG Welder (from 500€ to 605€/net weekly) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 403 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from /h
A reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers in construction and also our long-time partner, is looking for an experienced Welder to join their team in The Netherlands.
If you are an experienced welder this job is for you!
Some of your tasks include:
- Assembling parts and (auxiliary) constructions;
- Complete steel/stainless steel constructions and installations;
- Metalworking techniques such as cutting, bending, edging, sawing, and grinding;
- Work and read technical drawings.
- You can be welding non-steel in a workshop or welding pipes.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s between 500€ – 605€ net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made).
- You are free to bring your own tools if you have them, or you will be provided with HILTI tools.
- You will have 20 days of vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are built up by working.
- No transport? You can rent a car for 50€ per week, a one-time safety deposit of 200€ is needed. Want to rent a car with someone else? No problem, the agency prefers it.
- Welcome bonus of 150€ paid after 1 full working week.
- Storage service: free storage for your personal belongings in the agency warehouse during your holidays.
- Free night at a hotel near the agency office for a good night’s sleep. You get picked up in the morning.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Welding experience minimum 2-3 years;
- Certificates will be a plus but are not mandatory;
- Already the holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from a previous job (name, phone number, and company)
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good communication in English (at least B1), or German