Metal production worker De Meern, in Netherlands, from 12,59€/hour
Our partner agency is looking for metal production workers with experience to join the team in the Coatinc Company, which combines the surface techniques of hot dip galvanising (normal temperature, high temperature and centrifugal galvanising), powder coating, anodising and wet coating with a large number of related services.
If you have experience working in metal production and have ambition to become a foreman this job offer is for you!
As an Coatinc Company employee you will be responsible for:
- Hanging up and taking off the metal pieces on/ from the production line;
- After understanding the process to become a foreman
- Various computerised tasks (nothing complicated)
- Different metal production tasks if required.
- to be working independently and as a part of a team.
The pay is 12.59EUR plus shift allowance of 18% so in total 14.86EUR. The work is done in three shifts Mon-Fri as well as weekends (not every, but most). The right candidate must be flexible with schedules. The accommodation is about 7km from work and you will have to be able to drive this distance on a electric bike.
- CV in English;
- Experience in metal production is a must;
- Ability to work with a computer;
- Ambition to become a foreman;
- Availability to stay and work in Netherlands long term.
Good communication in English (B1-B2) is a must