Mechatronics mechanic (From 640€net/week) , in Netherlands
Level One Uitzendbureau, a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization committed to providing both long-term and seasonal job opportunities for temporary workers. Level One Uitzendbureau operates in various sectors including wholesale, technology, business services, industry, agriculture and horticulture. Their head office is in Emmeloord and we offer jobs in Flevoland region.
They’re looking for employees for one of their customers in Tollebeek that develops machines specifcally for box/crate handling in agriculture, and also industrial sectors. This company creates special systems – automatic stacking and unstacking systems, rotators, emptying and filling installations and also washers.
In this position, your daily tasks will include:
- Assembly of box handling machines
- Building control cabinets/programming activities
- Assembling and building machines (mechanical, hydraulic and electricial tasks involved)
- Adjusting, testing and commissioning of the machines
The Company offers:
- Starting hourly payment from 16EUR to 20EUR (depending on your experience, possibility to grow)
- Possibility of courses
- Long-term work in the Netherlands – after one year, you can get an undetermined contract
- 5 working days, 40 hours per week
- Company car provided (with the possibility to use it for personal purposes – for an additional fee)
- Accommodation provided if necessary
- Working shoes are provided for free, but the Candidates have to bring their own working clothes
- Dutch contract
- CV in English is required to apply for this position
- Similar job experience or relevant education (mechatronic engineering) is an advantage
- You like to be challenged technically, and have a passion for technology
- You have a positive attitude, are a team player
- Flexible and customer oriented attitude
Strong (at least B1 level) of English language is a must, German and Dutch knowledge will be considered as a plus.