Mechatronics Mechanic (500-535€ net/week) Veghel, in Netherlands
Are you an English-speaking, experienced mechatronics mechanic interested in working abroad? Our partner can offer you a stable job with an attractive salary in Veghel, the Netherlands!
Vanderlande is a market-leading global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports, and parcel sectors. They have an extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software, and life-cycle services.
This organization is internationally active in the field of baggage systems for airports, sorting systems for logistics companies and a leading supplier of warehouse automation solutions. We are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on our key customer projects, while developing a successful and prosperous career in a challenging and rewarding international environment. You will join a enthusiastic and collegial team where everyone is ready for each other.
As a mechatronics mechanic within the site management department you will work on our client’s site where their systems will be installed. In a team of several technicians you will jointly install the automated sorting systems, you will do this based on specifications and drawings. You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of mechanical installation work;
- Installation of Vanderlande systems according to technical drawings;
- Carrying out quality checks;
- Reporting executed work to the site manager and your line manager;
- Keeping track of installation deviations from the drawings;
- Achieving the installation planning;
- Propagating and following the applicable safety rules.
Starting salary is between €500-535 net/week, depending on your previous experience.
The agency offers you a single room as accommodation. You need to bring your pillow, bed sheets, and blanket.
VCA basic safety course is mandatory for this job. If you still need to get a certificate, it’s possible to take the course one day before starting a job (for free).
At the terrain, there is a big break room where you can get a drink or eat your lunch. There is also a restaurant where you can buy food for a very low price.
This is a long-term and full-time offer.
The salary is gross and includes a 10.5% holiday allowance already.
Overtime: First 2 hours 130%
>2 hours 160%
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 2 years of work experience or demonstrable experience in a similar position;
- At least an Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) is an advantage, preferably in the direction of mechatronics / installation technology / assembly;
- Already in possession of VCA basic safety course (or willingness to obtain it);
- Affinity with automated sorting systems
- Good command of assembly from technical drawings
- Eager to learn;
- Independent, proactive team player;
- Result-oriented and flexible);
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English or Dutch