Mechatronics Assembler (from €500 net/week) Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner VanDerLande is looking for mechatronics assemblers to join their team!
Vanderlande is a market-leading global partner for future-proof logistic process automation in the warehousing, airports, and parcel sectors. They have an extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software, and life-cycle services.
This organization is internationally active in the field of baggage systems for airports, sorting systems for logistics companies, and a leading supplier of warehouse automation solutions. We are seeking passionate and ambitious people, capable of making a positive impact on our key customer projects while developing a successful and prosperous career in a challenging and rewarding international environment. You will join an enthusiastic and collegial team where everyone is ready for each other.
As an Assembly Mechanic in Mechatronics within the site management department, you will work on our client’s site where their systems will be installed. In a team of several technicians, you will jointly install the automated sorting systems, you will do this based on specifications and drawings. You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of mechanical installation work;
- Installation of Vanderlande systems according to drawings;
- Carrying out quality checks;
- Reporting executed work to the site manager and your line manager;
- Keeping track of installation deviations from the drawings;
- Achieving the installation planning;
- Propagating and following the applicable safety rules Impression of working at Vanderlande.
Starting salary is from €500 net/week, depending on your previous experience. Accommodation and health insurance are included in your paycheck.
The agency offers you a single room as accommodation. You need to bring your pillow, bed sheets, and blanket.
There is a possibility of working overtime from time to time.
- 1st 2 hours 130%
- >2 hours 160%
VCA basic safety course is mandatory for this job. If you still need to get a certificate, it’s possible to take the course one day before starting a job (for free).
At the terrain, there is a big break room where you can get a drink or eat your lunch. There is also a restaurant where you can buy food for a very low price.
This is a long-term and full-time offer.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- 3 years of work experience or demonstrable experience in a similar position;
- At least an Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) is an advantage, preferably in the direction of mechatronics / installation technology / assembly;
- Valid criminal record
- Affinity with automated sorting systems
- Good command of assembly from technical drawings
- Dutch A declaration of no-objection (DNO) is a preferential factor
- Eager to learn;
- Independent Proactive Team player;
- Result-oriented Flexible (in time and place of work);
- VCA basic safety course;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English or Dutch