Meat factory worker Oss, in Netherlands
Vice Versa is a large meat supplier in the Netherlands. They are looking for are looking for factory workers ready to work with frozen meat.
You will be responsible for processing, packaging, labeling and preparing frozen meat for wholesale and retail. Your tasks will be:
- Repacking the meat, lifting frozen meat, placing it in boxes;
- Identification of products that do not meet the quality, informing your supervisor;
- Pay attention to the safety of yourself and colleagues;
- Work standing on your feet all day, work might include some lifting and bending.
Work can be physically demanding so you need to have good health and no back problems. This is a long term work offer for those who are determined to stay in the Netherlands for at least 6 months.
Salary is 10,74 +ADV 0,15€ + cold allowance = 11,09€
- Ready to work with frozen meat;
- Motivated and able to work in low temperatures;
- Ability to follow strick hygene rules;
- Working quick and efficient;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities.
Romanian candidates with no English skills are welcome