Meat cutters (with experience) Zevenaar, in Netherlands
Our partner Compaxo is looking for production employees. The family company was founded in 1896 and now is a major player in the food sector. The company specializes in fresh pork as well as numerous meat and customized vegetarian products.
If you are looking for a stable, long-term job in the meat production industry this might be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as a production worker will include:
- cutting meat by following instructions ( heavy job with strong smell);
- packing of fresh meat products;
- quality checks for each product;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity.
Protective work clothing and basic training will be provided. The company’s advice is to take warm sweaters/ Thermo clothing that can be worn under work clothes!
You have to wear long pants and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience working with knives in meat processing;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a cold working environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurately;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Minimum A2 English knowledge