Maintenance technician with experience (€3000+ gross/month) Harlingen, in Netherlands
Lenger Seafoods Group stands for the fishing, cultivation, processing, and distribution of sustainably fished shellfish and crustaceans like cockles, mussels, razor clams, scallops, whelks, oysters, langoustines, and much more. They export frozen, fresh, and preserved products worldwide.
Our partner is currently looking for maintenance technicians to join their team in Harlingen, the Netherlands!
Who is the ideal candidate for this position?
- Someone with a strong background in the technical field or relevant work experience;
- Excellent problem solver;
- Motivated to provide outstanding customer service;
- Previous experience with TIG welding and stainless steel.
As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to service calls;
- Performing maintenance and repairing equipment and machinery;
- Troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions to minimize downtime;
- Conducting routine inspections to identify potential problems and prevent breakdowns;
- Maintaining accurate records of service calls, repairs, and maintenance performed;
- Collaborating with other departments to identify areas for improvement and implementing solutions;
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and advancements in the field;
- Replacing motors in production lines.
The monthly gross salary is around €3000 per month.
You will work from Monday to Friday, in a single shift, starting at 7 a.m.
In this position, you will have the following allowances:
- 8.33% for holiday allowance
- 125% for working overtime
- 150% for working night hours, Saturdays, and Sundays
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience (minimum 25 months);
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems;
- Familiarity with industrial equipment and machinery;
- Availability to work on-call and outside of regular business hours;
- Electrical engineering experience and mechanical experience;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
B2 or C1 level of English is mandatory.