Mail warehouse worker Tiel, in Netherlands
PostNL Parcel is the market leader in parcel delivery. It delivers more than 1 100 000 parcels every day, reaching every address in the Netherlands. PostNL Parcels has an extensive network that ensures fast delivery. The network includes drop-off points, sorting centers, and PostNL branches in shops and post offices.
The company is currently looking for warehouse workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks working in a cross-dock will include:
- load and unload roll containers;
- putting rolling containers in the right place;
- following all safety instructions and regulations;
- keep your workplace clean and organized;
- other related warehouse tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in the night hours. The company works with daily planning. At the beginning of the week, you will receive an estimate of the work for that week, but you will receive the actual planning between 24 and 6 hours in advance.
The warehouse is a bit cooler than room temperature (15°-20°C). It is not allowed to wear a jacket on the working floor, suggesting to wear warm undergarments. Work can be physically heavy (boxes can be 20 kg).
ADV- 22.00 - 00.00 20% | 00.00 - 06.00 30%
Saturday = 40%
Holiday surcharge = 100%
8,33% holiday money
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- VOG (Criminal record) is mandatory;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Motivated to reach companies set targets;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to work in the Netherlands long-term.
One out of two needs to communicate in English (minimum A2).