Mail warehouse worker , in Netherlands
Our partner PostNL is the premier provider of postal and parcel services in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for employees in the sorting center for locations as Born and Venlo.
You are motivated and want to work in a dainamic working environment? This will be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks working in a sorting center will include:
- Put all incoming packages to the band;
- Sort all packages, which have arrived from all over the Netherlands by postcode;
- Following all safety instructions and regulations;
- Keep your workplace clean and organized.
- Other related warehouse tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organised in different shifts. The company works with a daily planning. At the beginning of the week you will receive an estimate of the amount of work for that week, but you will receive the actual planning between 24 and 6 hours in advance.
Warehouse is bit cooler than room temperature (15°-20°C). It is not allowed to wear a jacket on the working floor, so make sure you wear warm undergarments. Work can be physically heavy (boxes can be up to 20 kg.)
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Venlo, Born
8,33% holiday money;
10,82% holiday days.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- VOG (Criminal record) is mandatory;
- Ability to work in a fast and accurate;
- Physically healthy and able to be on feet all day;
- Motivated to reach companies set targets;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for a long time.
One out of two needs to communicate in English (minimum A2).