Machinery Painter , in Netherlands, from 13,50€/hour
Our partner in the Netherlands Altcon is a company that specializes in the fixing, painting and repairing of big construction machines. They diagnose and fix different types of heavy duty trucks, right now they are looking for an experienced painter to join their team.
Altcon is a fast passed environment, their main priority is a the efficiency, rapidity and quantity of parts you can get done whilst working. As a spray painter working for Altcon these will be your main activities:
Planning the workflow,
- Grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools;
- Mask and tape machine body surfaces in preparation for painting;
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces using brush or spray guns, determining necessary paint application for a thorough coat;
- Check for runs or sags to insure quality.
- Paint different machine parts (buldoxers, excavators, rollers, soil stabilizers, asphalt milling machines etc.)
This is a full time ( 40 hour per week ), long term job, Altcon is looking for motivated, responsible candidates.
There is only one shift in this position, Workers must be flexible if requested to work overtime, depending on the workflow.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Prior Background and experience as car painter or machine spray painter,
- Proved ability to prepare, sand, and paint trucks or machines and follow safety instructions and directions;
- Accurate precision, working in a fast pace and able to do it both independently or in team work;
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English or german skills minimum B1 are a must