Machine operator (with technical background) Oss, in Netherlands
CCL Label is a modern graphics company that mainly produces for the pharmaceutical and (agro)chemical industries. With over 100 employees, they develop a wide range of industrial print and label applications. It is a pleasant company with modern machines and a clean work floor.
The company is looking for a machine operator to join its production team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- preparing your work area, then releasing it into production with line clearing;
- ensuring that materials are ready and orders booked and completed;
- setting up the machine according to the product specifications given on the order bag;
- executing the orders according to plan;
- tracking the progress of production and constantly checking the quality and quantity of produce against the instructions of the order;
- on completion of production, placing a finished product on pallets or in crates and forwarding it for further processing;
- responsible for daily and periodic technical maintenance of the machine;
- solving minor technical problems whenever possible;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a full-time, long-term position. Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments. The salary depends on your experience.
Salary from EUR 12.78 to 15.38 gross/h without shift bonus - the salary depends on your experience.
Shift bonus of +16,5%.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Technical background and knowledge;
- A degree in Graphic Design - will be an advantage;
- Knowledge in setting up, operating, and maintaining machines and troubleshooting;
- Taking responsibility for entrusted tasks;
- A strong sense of responsibility;
- Determination and resistance to stress;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitask;
- Ability to communicate/write in English;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B2