Machine operator (with experience!) Lutjebroek, in Netherlands, from 11,75€/hour
Our partner in the Netherlnds is an innovative grower of onions, shallots and garlic. Their products are sold daily through supermarket chains and wholesale companies in the Netherlands and abroad. Currently we are looking for machine operators to supervise the production process of boxes. The machine operator tasks are:
- set up, control and operate machines that make boxes,
- solution of first-line failures,
- supervising and controlling packers on the line,
- responsible for delivery of the right quality.
Temperature at work is +12C, to keep the produce fresh. Work is organized in two shifts, from 7:00-16:00 and from16:15-01:00. This is a long term work offer, you will be trained to learn the machines used in the company.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- Experience in production as operator: at least 1 year of experience in operator function in production area
- Good and clear understanding of production process
- Ready to learn and motivation to become part of the work team
Good English skills (B2)