Machine Operator (with experience) Zwaagdijk, in Netherlands
Hessing BV is specialized in the vegetables and fruit cutting and processing into ready-to-cook meals & salads. The company is currently searching for Machine operators for the Production Department.
Your main tasks are:
- Assisting operating activities, setting the machine to the required values (traceability, speed, weight dosage, date imprint etc.);
- Checking and adjusting automated processes, by controlling the production data;
- Performing simple maintenance and repair work;
- Monitoring production process progress, by performing and registering quality controls.
Training is provided for different department positions. You must be flexible as good employees may eventually grow within the company.
Three scheduled working shifts, from Monday to Sunday. One day-off. Overtime is a possibility, depending on the daily workflow.
There is a canteen, a coffee and smoking areas.
Temperature at work is +3ºC to +5ºC, to keep products fresh. Work environment can sometimes be noisy, with strong vegetable and fruit smell.
Full-time and long term job opportunity.
- CV in English is required, before arrival, for safety measures during COVID-19 period. CV must have correct e-mail & phone number plus correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Similar production experience, by operating production machines (minimum 1 year);
- Technical background, computer skills and proficiency with tools is a plus;
- Flexibility towards overtime, shifts, tasks & goods heavy-lifting;
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods;
- Capable to keep a fast-pace and stand in vertical position during entire work journey;
- Motivation to work towards temperature variations, specially cold environment;
- Compliance with Hygiene Standards and Food HACCP regulations;
- Jewelry, visible piercings & fake nails are forbidden;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands (minimum one year).
Good English communication skills (B1 level minimum)