Machine Operator (with 1 year experience) Liessel, in Netherlands
Conveni, named for ‘convenience foods,’ excels as a premier producer of fresh, healthy, and ready meals. Operating under private labels and their own brand, they offer a diverse range, from chilled pizzas to fresh sauces, soups, pesto, and enticing Italian and Asian meals. With a focus on innovation, Conveni’s product developers continuously craft inventive recipes to meet evolving consumer preferences.
Our partner is currently looking for a machine operator to join their team!
As a machine operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Checking the supply of raw materials;
- Packing materials to ensure a continuous workflow;
- Operating the machines related to production processes;
- Completing registration forms;
- Addressing simple operational disturbances and alerting Operator E to major disturbances;
- Controlling the relevant Critical Control Points (CCPs);
- Carrying out additional tasks assigned by the client;
- Keeping the workplace tidy and clean.
The starting salary is €17.52 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and extra legal holiday hours.
Your accommodation will be in a single room. The company offers diverse career opportunities and a good working atmosphere.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity with an average of 40 working hours per week.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience working as a mechanic operator;
- Great attention to detail and able to follow quality standards;
- Ready to work in different shifts;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.