Logistics worker Veghel, in Netherlands, from 11,00€/hour
Our partner in the Netherlands Vanderlande, is a company leader in manufacturing logistic process automation, at airports and in the parcel market. For example at over 600 airports in the world and at some of the biggest web shops. They are looking for logistics employees to work for this world wide known company with very good working conditions.
They are looking for staff to join the logistical department, where all of the goods are coming in and being prepared to be sent out again.
Here’s some other information about your position working for Vanderlande:
- The job will be indoors, at the logistics centre,
- One of the most important of your tasks will be making sure that the incoming goods are going to the right place in the factory,
- Prepare and check the products which are ready to be transported,
- Making sure the goods are labeled correctly ,
- picking products up in the other places in the factory.
There are two shifts during day time and each one will have 3 breaks a day (2x 15 min, 1x 30 min), also in the premises theres a big coffee area, where you can get a drink and eat your own brought food. Besides that there is also a restaurant on the terrain from the client, where you can buy food for a very low price!
You will always work in the factory with multiple colleagues and there is a very open culture, so that if you have any questions or problems you can always speak about it. All measurements have been taken to make sure everyone can work safely, witch the correct tools. After a certain period of time you could even be offered a permanent contract at the client!
This is a long term offer, candidates with a big motivation to work, flexible and responsible are perfect for this position!
- A CV in english is needed to apply to this job;
- Experience working in similar position will be an advantage;
- Ready to perform different logistic jobs;
- flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands at least 1 year.
English or Dutch, B level or higher