Logistics employee (with experience) Veghel, in Netherlands
For our client in Veghel, we are looking for a logistics employee!
The company is a leader in warehouse automation solutions. This organization is internationally active in baggage systems for airports and sorting systems for logistics companies.
Do you want to join this enthusiastic team?
As a logistics employee, you will move the goods undamaged and on time to ensure the process runs smoothly.
Your other responsibilities will include the following:
- Storing, moving, and collecting all goods;
- Checking orders by scanning and correctly processing them;
- Preparing export orders for dispatch;
- Loading and unloading;
- Checking products’ quality;
- Informing the shift supervisor of any product defects;
- Keeping the workspace clean and organized.
The starting salary is €13.30 gross per hour and is paid weekly. You will work 40 hours per week.
You will have a free cup of coffee or tea in the workplace. Also, you will have access to the company’s restaurant, where you can buy tasty and cheap meals.
The agency will provide you with free work clothing and personal protective equipment.
This is a long-term, full-time job opportunity with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working as a logistics employee;
- Ready to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available for staying longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.