Logistics Employee (with experience) Uden, in Netherlands
Are you looking for a stable job opportunity as a logistics worker in a friendly environment? Then we are looking for you!
In this position, you can work regular hours for an extended period, develop your skills, and grow within the company.
Maxfurn was founded in 1986, and they are a leader in selling furniture products for the Dutch, Belgian, German, and French markets. The company’s core values are good quality and extraordinary service.
The company is currently looking for a logistics employee to join their team in Uden, the Netherlands!
As a logistics employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Checking orders by scanning them and correctly processing incoming and outgoing furniture;
- Sorting, packing, and assembling products for customers;
- Preparing export orders for dispatch;
- Loading and unloading;
- Checking products’ quality;
- Informing the shift supervisor of any product defects;
- Keeping the workspace clean and organized;
- Other related warehouse tasks.
The starting salary is €13.34 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 3 months of previous experience working in the logistics department;
- Physically fit and able to perform physically demanding tasks;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English, German or Dutch.