Logistics employee (with 6 months experience) , in Netherlands
Vanderlande is an international and leading company that specializes in designing and manufacturing baggage systems for airports, sorting systems for logistics companies, and warehouse automation solutions.
Our partner is currently looking for logistics employees to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Storing and collecting goods;
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure smooth logistics processes;
- Moving goods safely, efficiently, and on time;
- Keeping the workplace clean and organized.
The starting salary is between €13.48 and €14.24, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and payment for irregular holiday hours.
You will work 40 hours per week, only day shifts. At the workplace, you will have free coffee and tea. Also, there is a company restaurant where you can buy affordable and delicious meals.
The agency will provide you with the necessary work clothing and protective equipment.
This is a full-time, long-term job opportunity with the potential for a permanent contract.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 6 months of previous working experience in logistics department;
- Strong communication skills and ready to work in a team;
- Serious and motivated;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.