Logistic worker Waalwijk, in Netherlands
- Collect, pack and send orders, ensuring that the correct ordered items arrive at the customer on time;
- Picking and processing orders by voice-picking, using a headset or a scanner;
- Drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to trucks (if you have the right experience);
- Quality control and return check, informing Shift supervisor of products defects.
Evening: 10% (All worked hours 19:00 - 00:00)
Night: 25% (All worked hours 00:00-07:00)
Overtime: 25% (All hours above 8 hours of work)
Saturday: 50% (The shift has started on Saturday. Allowance is for the complete shift)
Sunday: 50% (The shift has started on Sunday. Allowance is for the complete shift)
Holiday: 50% (New Year's Day, 1st and 2nd Easter, 5th May every five years, King's Day, and 1st and 2nd Christmas Day. Service started on a public holiday. Allowance is for the complete shift)
Holiday: 8% holiday allowance from the gross salary, will be paid directly with the salary payments
- Experienced with logistics, packing, and production environments Is an asset but motivation is more important;
- The candidate must be good at counting(number of products to be packed);
- The candidate must be good at reading numbers and characters to reduce mistakes in the order picking process;
- Ability to work at a fast pace, as a team member or independently;
- Flexibility to stand and walk all day;
- Punctuality and Flexibility in working tasks and schedule;
- Motivation to work and live in the Netherlands long-term.
English skills are not necessary if the candidate speaks Spanish, Romanian, or Polish. Portuguese candidates with Spanish skills (B1) are welcome. The rest of nationalities: 1 out of 5 should have good English level (B1), and the rest, English A1 (enough to understand basic instructions) It's possible that in low season (January) part of the employees with lower English will need to stop working.