Logistic warehouse employees Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Our partner XPO is a leading supply chain partner to companies across every major industry, with a sole focus on freight transportation. A global network of 756 locations and approximately 42,000 employees helps shippers manage their supply chains most efficiently. The company is currently looking for all-around warehouse workers to join its team.
Motivated and flexible warehouse workers looking for a stable job in a well-known company are welcome!
Your daily tasks can variate depending on the department:
- Loading/unloading trucks- lifting heavy boxes;
- Work with gardening materials or building materials;
- Inbound, outbound (restocking the warehouse);
- Scanning and controlling returned products;
- Inventory of the warehouse;
- Order picking, labeling, packing products;
- Quality control of orders and materials;
- Other related warehouse tasks will be required to do on request.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different rotating shifts. The gross hour rate is 10,82EUR + allowances. Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33%.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, lifting heavy boxes.
Please note: If you live up to 10 km from work, you will need to ride a bicycle to work. If you live 15 – 20 km from work, you will get an e-bike (bicycle with an electric motor, faster). During high season, however, accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency (bicycles/e-bikes or transit).
Time window surcharge - stand Mo-th 19:-21- 21: 25.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo-Th 21:- 24: 35.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 45.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sat: 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sun: 100 %
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).