Logistic employee Son, in Netherlands
Prodrive Technologies is a well-known high-tech company. Their joint mission is to create meaningful technologies that make the world work. This ‘DNA’ has been crucial to the company since its foundation in 1993. and it’s the key to its success.
The company is looking for young professionals who want to participate in the development of technology! The warehouse is clean, work in a small and dynamic team where everyone is equal.
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods get delivered to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
The offer is a long-term, full-time in the morning and evening shifts. The company will provide necessary training and working equipment. Not only a nice salary but lunch and dinner are free and are provided by the company!
€12,93 is the basic hourly wage + shift allowances =€14,79 (every hour the same).
14.4% (every hour) and 25% for over hours
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Pro-active attitude, sense of responsibility;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to work in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1