Loading / Unloading workers Tilburg, in Netherlands
Bressers Metaal B.V. was founded in 1893 and has always been a family business. It is one of the largest independent steel distribution and steel service centers in the Benelux. They always set out to secure the best possible materials at the fairest prices. Right now, they are looking for new workers to join their team in the loading/unloading department.
Your tasks will be:
- Loading steel products from cars or boats;
- Unloading steel products from cars or boats;
- All around production tasks in the warehouse;
- Preparing orders according to customer requirements.
You should be flexible with your schedules and work in shifts. Shifts can start at 2:30 PM / 3:00 PM or 10:00 PM / 11:00 PM. It usually takes around 8h to perform a full day of work. You are guaranteed a minimum of 38h per week.
The agency will conduct a Skype interview with the candidates.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience with overhead cranes is a plus;
- Experience in the metal industry is a plus;
- Flexible to work in shifts;
- Physically fit to load and unload steel;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Really good communication skills in English (B1-B2)