Loader Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for loaders/unloaders to join a team of Goossens living and sleeping company which has a history of more than 60 years. It has grown into the largest supplier of quality furniture in the Benelux and beyond. Goossens’s designs produce a complete interior in the style of the client’s organization.
If you are physically fit and motivated toward work and heavy lifting this job is the right choice for you!
Your responsibilities working as a loader for Goossens might include:
- Check existing orders, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- Sort, (re)pack, label, and pick equipment and sealing orders for customers;
- Load and unload packages from trucks;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area.
In the morning shift, the work consists of unloading box trucks, stacking, cleaning, and packing. In the afternoon shift, the box trucks are loaded using a hand scanner and a list. The loading procedure consists of scanning and checking packages, loading, and securing.
This is a physically demanding job. The contract is initially 6 months, with a possible extension. Candidates must be flexible with work schedules, overtime and working during weekends.
You have 160 guaranteed hours in 4 weeks, earning 1.750,90 EUR gross
Salary is paid every 4 weeks, in between salary payments you can request a weekly advance payment of 75 EUR/week (deducted later from the salary).
- Physically healthy for loading work - 8 hours a day;
- Category B driving licence is a plus;
- Experience working in a warehouse is a plus;
- Friendly and open towards living in rooms for 3-4 people;
- Motivated for long term work, the contract is for 6 months;
- Able to follow work safety rules and agency accommodation regulations
A good level of English is important for communication, safety and work instructions (minimum A2). Groups can have A1 level if one of them has A2/B1