Loader Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Position is open for 401 daysAvailable positions: 0/1Salary: from 10.45€/h
DSV, worldwide supplier of logistics solutions, is currently recruiting Loaders for its Primark Department, to help the senior staff facing the increasing season demands.
Are you ready for a challenge in the Logistics sector?
Your main tasks are:
- (Un)Load heavy packages (+/- 15kg), from containers or trucks, manually driving the pallets around the warehouse;
- Sort, (re)pack, label, pick equipment and sealing orders for costumers;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Clean the working area;
- Other assigned tasks.
Currently, tasks are divided in 2 daily shifts: (06:00 – 14:45) or (14:45-23:30), from Monday to Friday. Workers must be flexible to work overtime and weekends, depending of workflow.
Salary is € 10,45 plus extra money for working in shifts = total hour wage is 12,05€ bruto. Good performers within short term can grow to order picker position with salary 12,51€/h.
The Agency will conduct a onsite test, to check your abilities. Best employees can grow, inside the Department, as order pickers.
Full-time and long term job offer, in an enthusiastic team with nice colleagues and a clean working environment.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Physically healthy and ready to lift boxes up to 20 kg;
- Warehouse experience, as order picker, is mandatory;
- Flexibility towards overtime, shifts scheduling & requested tasks;
- Ready to learn;
- Able to stand and walk, in a fast-pace, during the entire work journey;
- Team worker and capable to work independently;
- Serious and devoted to the job;
- Compliance with Safety regulations;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (B2 Level)