Line operator (with production experience) Ossendrecht, in Netherlands
Mattheeussens-Wido BV is a leader in producing and supplying preserved vegetables, focusing mainly on pickled vegetables. Their selection includes pickles, pickled onions, traditional onions, beetroot, red cabbage, atjar tjampoer, and other salads, all preserved with their own infusion and packed in a glass jar.
The company is currently looking for line operators to join its team in Ossendrecht, the Netherlands!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Controlling and executing line processes;
- Adjusting the process in the event of identified deviations;
- Intervening in the event of disruptions and calamities;
- Assessing performance based on process or product description and observations (visual, sound);
- Keeping tools and working environment clean;
- Making proposals for improvement.
The starting salary is €15,21 gross per hour, including shift allowance.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in production;
- Able to follow safety and quality regulations;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.