Line operator with experience Nijkerk, in Netherlands
Arla Foods is an international dairy cooperative owned by 9,700 dairy farmers from seven countries: Denmark, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
In the Netherlands, Arla Foods has more than 70 dairy farmers. As a cooperative of dairy farmers, they strive for the highest standards in the fields of animal welfare, quality, food safety, and sustainability.
Our partner is now looking for a line operator with experience to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a line operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up the line;
- Helping other team members;
- Observing line operation to detect part defects or mechanical problems;
- Keep up with the working speed and quality check;
- Following all safety rules and regulations.
The salary is €13 net per hour. You will work in a 2- to 3-shift system.
In this position, you will have 27 free days for holidays provided by the agency. The working clothes are covered by the company, and transportation to work is provided by the agency.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry or false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Technical background and previous experience working with food machines;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Ready to perform well under pressure and stress;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.