Line Operator with experience Oss, in Netherlands
Vetipak B.V. is a leading provider of innovative and high-quality co-packing solutions, specializing in packaging food and personal care products. As a stable and growing Brabant family business, Vetipak offers a dynamic and familial atmosphere. Join their team for a challenging and flexible role within an organization that values high involvement, fosters opportunities to add value, and encourages autonomy in decision-making.
Our partner is currently looking for a line operator with experience to join their team!
As a line operator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the optimum performance of the various processes within your work area;
- Performing technical activities such as converting, adjusting, and resolving minor faults, and providing support to the technical service during maintenance;
- Ensuring a continuous supply and input of materials to maintain smooth machine operation;
- Monitoring and controlling critical machine parameters to maintain optimal performance;
- Conducting quality control checks, including start-up control, coding control, and generating interim quality reports;
- Adhering to hygiene and safety principles to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
The starting salary is €13.14 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and irregular holiday hours.
You will work the morning and evening shifts.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- At least 3 years of experience in a production environment;
- Hands-on mentality and ready to provide maximum support to your team;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.