Line Operator (with experience) , in Netherlands
Do you have experience as a line operator?
Working in the packing department at Boboli is an exciting opportunity that offers a good job and a chance to be part of an industry leader. Join them now!
Boboli has been a leader in making Mediterranean bread for over 20 years. In their bakery, they develop and produce high-quality and innovative breads. Their goal is to let everyone enjoy the best handmade Mediterranean bread. Boboli makes more than 100 million loaves of bread annually for retail and food service customers worldwide.
As a line operator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient packaging of the products, contributing to the overall success of the operations. You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, installing, adjusting, and calibrating the packaging machines;
- Checking and fixing small issues at the line;
- Maintaining and cleaning the line;
- Keeping production data nice and organized;
- Helping and assisting your team members in different tasks.
The starting salary is €16.42 gross per hour, including a 10.5% holiday allowance and irregular hours. The job location will be either in Bunschoten or in Spakenburg.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
This is a full-time, long-term job offer with the opportunity to receive a fixed contract.
In this position, you will have the following allowances:
- 34% for working Monday through Friday between 12 AM and 6 AM and between 6 PM and 12 AM.
- 34% for working on Saturday between 12 AM and 6 PM
- 100% for working on Sundays, holidays, and Saturdays between 6 PM and 12 AM
- A CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in a food production company as a line operator (minimum 6 months)
- Able to work with flow pack machines;
- Able to work in a 3-shift system;
- Independent, responsible, and stress-resistant at the job;
- Has a feeling for technics and always looks proactive for solutions;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.