Line operator (with experience) , in Netherlands
Hessing BV is a leading European company with over 50 years of expertise in cutting and processing fresh fruits and vegetables into ready-to-cook products. They supply millions of packs of high-quality produce to supermarkets, fast food chains, wholesalers, catering companies, and inflight caterers across the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Denmark.
Our partner is currently looking for a line operator to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the production lines work correctly;
- Setting up the machine, checking and adjusting where necessary;
- Assembling and conversing with the machine;
- Performing simple maintenance and repair work;
- Complying with the regulations for quality assurance concerning HACCP, BRC, and internal house rules.
The starting salary is €13.88 gross per hour.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous work experience in similar positions will be considered an advantage;
- Communicative, proactive, and quality-oriented;
- Flexible with a working schedule and ready to work different shifts, on Saturdays, and public holidays;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English language.