Level 6 - Nurse (from €2870 gross/ monthly) , in Netherlands
Our partner, OTTO Health Care, is looking for nurses to join their team in the Netherlands.
As a nurse, you will work in a residential care facility offering a full range of residential, wellness, care, and treatment services for elderly and chronically ill people with different care needs. In this position, you will assist people with psychogeriatric or somatic disorders and be their first point of contact.
Your duties will include the following:
- Assists in the development of care plans and perform care activities for assigned clients (or groups of clients).
- Assists clients with activities of daily living and physical care, administer medication, identifies changes in individual clients, and provides psychosocial counseling.
- Coordinate the residential life, well-being, and care of clients to improve their quality of life by helping them maintain their independence;
- Instruct nursing assistants and support staff in the area of Residential Life, welfare and care;
- Drawing up the care life plan together with the resident, their family, and the relevant department;
- Identify changes in each client and provide psychosocial support;
- Record client data in the database.
For this position, you must have a nursing degree or equivalent qualification, but previous experience is not mandatory. You will report to the team leader. You will give instructions to auxiliary and support staff in the Residence, Welfare, and Care area.
Competences required to carry out the work:
- You are a team player.
- You like to work with others, and vice versa.
- You ask and answer questions about your own and others’ performance.
- You show that you actively seek to develop yourself, e.g. through a personal development plan.
- You set high-quality standards for your own and others’ work and focus on the possibilities for qualitative improvement.
- It is essential to have a focused perspective on both the care plan and its goals.
During the first year, you will work as a Nursing Assistant (Level 3) until you become fully competent in Dutch. Afterward, you will be promoted to work as a Nurse (Level 6). You may be assigned the role of mentor, at the direction of your superior. As a mentor, you guide colleagues in the process of their professional development.
The starting salary is €2871 gross per month, plus bonuses for extra shifts.
What will you get?
- Free Dutch language training and a course (B1 level) of 16 to 18 weeks before you start working;
- Training in nursing techniques;
- Free transport to the Netherlands;
- Accommodation facilitated;
- A long-term and full-time job opportunity with a contract;
- Annual salary review;
- Administrative facilities;
- Possibility of promotion and career plan;
- Flexibility on holidays;
- Welcoming plan;
- 25 free days per year for a holiday;
- 36 working hours per week;
- Additional 8% of the annual salary in May and December.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Completed degree or equivalent in Nursing (Level 6 EU-CEE) - only with Nurse degree from University;
- Compassionate with good communication skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
English level A2-B1