Kitchen Porter in Ireland (experience not needed) County Kilkenny (Ireland), in Netherlands
Our partner Mount Juliet estate- 500 acres of luxury relaxation is one of Europe’s most highly regarded destinations. Everything that makes Mount Juliet so special is encapsulated across the rolling rivers and verdant pastures. The lovingly maintained buildings. The championship-standard golf course. The tenderly cultivated local produce and much more.
The estate is currently looking for kitchen porters to join its team in beautiful Ireland! Candidates should be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
Your daily tasks will include:
- assisting the other cooks and chefs and following instructions;
- preparation of food according to the hygiene rules;
- cleaning, peeling, cutting vegetables and other products;
- preparation of snacks / small dishes;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- other related tasks upon request from chefs.
The agency will have a video interview with the candidates. It’s a long-term, full-time job offer (guaranteed 39 h per week) + opportunity of overtime in same and other positions in the estate, always same hourly rate.
Flights: Paid for by candidate in the home country then paid back to candidate after 3 months upon arrival. Transport information to work will be provided after the acceptance of the candidate.
For 4-6 weeks free staff accommodation in the same village as the estate. After this period company will work to assist to find something suitable for each candidate. If candidates don’t find accommodation after the free period, they are willing to extend for short period & the rent would be around 100EUR per week.
Candidates will need to have their steel-capped shoes to work in a kitchen, uniform clothing will be provided. Meals will be provided during shifts!
Working on Sunday is + 10%
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Well presented manners (5* Hotel);
- Physically fit & in excellent general health– physical job;
- Candidates should be fully vaccinated against covid 19;
- Flexibility with working schedules and willingness to work on holidays;
- Ability to follow hygiene and food safety rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Available to stay in Ireland long term.
English level: B1