Kitchen porter , in Netherlands, from 10,34€/hour
i-Hospitality, our new partner in The Netherlands, is a specialized staffing organization active in the Dutch Hospitality Industry with its focus specifically on cooks, waitresses, front office, and housekeeping. They value their professionals and select them carefully. i-Hospitality works together with a lot of different restaurants and hotels, located in cities or villages, from very low key to fine dining.
They are currently looking for new employees to work as a kitchen porter. If you are looking for a job in the hospitality field, this may be your opportunity!
Your mains tasks will be to:
- Maintain a clean kitchen;
- Properly wash and sort soiled dishes;
- Keep dish area free of clutter and organised;
- Help to prep foods as needed.
The agency will have a call interview with the candidates before. You can travel to work by bike, public transport or car. You should be flexible with schedules and the workload, as there is a minimum of 38 hours guaranteed and a maximum of 60 hours (depending on the need for extra hours). Salaries are paid after 4 weeks but you can request money in advance after 1 week of work.
There is a deposit of €154 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation (returned if the house is in good condition). A contract will be provided before traveling, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-ups from the airport. The candidates will get a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toilets.
If possible the candidate should bring dark pants and dark shoes.
- A cv in English is needed to apply to this vacancy;
- Experience as a dishwasher or in the hospitality field will be plus;
- Good communication skills in English at least A2;
- Social and responsible;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
At least A2 English.