Junior Industrial Electrician (from €500 net/week) , in Netherlands
Position is open for 56 daysAvailable positions: 1/2Salary: from /h
SPIE is the leading company in Europe, providing a wide range of technical services in communications and energy. The company is committed to making the energy transition and digital transformation happen with the help of its 48,000 employees.
Our partner is now looking for junior industrial electricians to join their team in the Netherlands!
As a junior industrial electrician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and troubleshooting industrial electrical installations;
- Measuring and controlling equipment;
- Testing and checking valves and other objects;
- Placing and connecting instruments (including pressure, temp, and flow);
- Calibrating instruments;
- Laying tubing with different types of couplings;
- Connecting motors and pumps;
- Constructing cableways and supports.
The starting weekly net salary is €500, after accommodation and insurance deduction. The wage is negotiable and will depend on your experience.
In this position, you will work with a reliable employer and enthusiastic, committed, and driven team members who are proud of their work.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Basic experience as an electrician (in petrochemistry, shipping, marine, or similar);
- Flexible, and communicative;
- Medically fit;
- VCA, APEX, and NEN3140 certificates are preferential, not mandatory;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.