Ironworker (from €290/week) Breda, in Netherlands
Position is open for 85 daysAvailable positions: 3/4Salary: from /h
For a leader in repairing platform carts and other warehouse transportation equipment, we are looking for ironworkers!
- Looking for a long-term job that starts immediately;
- Good English or Dutch speaker;
- Experienced in a technical field;
This is the opportunity for you!
As an Ironworker, you will work in the production department, cutting steel sheets and other elements needed to assemble platform carts. Processing is done either manually or by machines and a power saw, depending on the number of necessary parts. Sometimes you will also bend, cut, or chisel steel sections.
You will have the following benefits:
- The starting salary from €290 net per week, depending on your skills;
- Accommodation and insurance already deducted from this;
- Weekly payments on Fridays. There is the possibility of receiving an advance payment after working 2 days;
- Fixed working hours from 08:00 to 17:00;
- Work from Monday to Friday, with the possibility of overtime on Saturdays;
- Stable, year-round work starting immediately;
- The prospect of quick permanent employment by the principal with accompanying opportunities for internal or external training;
- Regular salary increases with adequate production;
- No age-related payment;
- Reimbursement of transport costs to the Netherlands in the amount of €75.00 after 13 weeks of work;
- Accommodation in single-family houses or apartments in rooms with a maximum of two beds;
- Support in making an appointment with a doctor or dentist;
- Access to pay slips through the online portal.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Reference from a previous employer and an online interview with the agency;
- Previous experience working with tools, e.g., grinder, power saw, etc.;
- Precision in doing requested tasks;
- Driver's License is needed for this offer;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.