Ironworker (€425 - €500 net/week) , in Netherlands
SPIE is the independent leader in Europe in providing multi-technical services in the energy and communications fields. They have 48,000 employees committed to achieving the energy transition and digital transformation alongside the customers.
Our partner is now looking for ironworkers to join their team!
As an ironworker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assembling heavy construction petrochemical;
- Reading and following technical drawings;
- Measuring and cutting metal parts to exact specifications;
- Handling tools for grinding, gouging, fitting, torch cutting, and welding;
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment to ensure they remain in good condition;
- Following safety regulations.
The weekly net salary is between €425 and €500 after accommodation and insurance deduction.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- VCA, APEX, and NEN3140 certificates are preferential, not mandatory;
- Experience in the petrochemical industry;
- Knowledge of reading and following technical drawings;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English.