Ironworker Construction (€635 net per week) Sliedrecht , in Netherlands
Royal IHC, with its extensive experience in delivering automation systems for highly specialized dredging vessels, offers solutions that improve vessel efficiency and safety.
They are currently looking for ironworkers to join their construction team!
As an ironworker, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and reading technical drawings and welding instructions;
- Examining the situation to gain insight into the shape, dimensions, and quality of the seams;
- Checking the workpiece to ensure that the pre-processing is following the drawing in terms of shape, dimensions, and cleanliness;
- Pre-processing and customizing plates and profiles;
- Burning, grinding, and assembling pre-processed material into workpieces;
- Making provisions (e.g. weld reinforcements) to prevent deformation during welding;
- Aligning, precisely adjusting, and fitting engine parts and structures, whether on or off the ship.
The net weekly salary is €635 and is paid on Wednesdays. The salary will depend on your skills, experience, and certificates.
You will work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
According to the agreement and plan, holidays are possible every three months.
You will be accommodated in a single room. The agency will cover your work clothes and equipment—protective boots, helmets, safety glasses, and tools.
- CV in English is required for this position;
- Proven track record as ship’s section builder;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ready to work overtime, shifts, and weekends;
- Valid VCA certificate;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 level of English