Internal Assembly operator (from €600/ per week netto) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Position is open for 346 daysAvailable positions: 3/4Salary: from /h
Haldu Group, a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers, is looking for experienced internal assembler operators to join their team in an international company that has been
developing and producing high-power transformers in a modern equipped production facility in Nijmegen
for over 100 years.
If you are an experienced assembly mechanic this job is for you!
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
build the complete interior (electrical part of a transformer);
ensure, among other
things, that Winding Sets (composed by the Coil Construction department)
are placed over the core;
- close the core by placing tin plates;
- connect electrical cabling, connect leads to switches, grommets or other
- quality control;
- work closely with the engineering department and technical specialists.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- Welcome bonus of €150.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s from €600 net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made). Work is done in 3 shifts.
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- The candidate must have his own means of work or rent a car to use between accommodation and workplace. The candidate must pay a deposit of 200€ (will be given back when the employment is finished) and pay 50€ per week. Fuel must be paid by the candidate.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Assembly mechanic experience minimum 2-3 years;
- Already holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from previous job (name, phone number and company)
- Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian languages;
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian