Internal Assembly operator (from €600/ per week netto) Nijmegen, in Netherlands
Haldu Group, a reliable and well-known Dutch provider of skilled high standard workers, is looking for experienced internal assembler operators to join their team in an international company that has been
developing and producing high-power transformers in a modern equipped production facility in Nijmegen
for over 100 years.
We are looking for someone that is ready to:
build the complete interior (electrical part of a transformer);
ensure, among other
things, that Winding Sets (composed by the Coil Construction department)
are placed over the core;
- close the core by placing tin plates;
- connect electrical cabling, connect leads to switches, grommets or other
- quality control;
- work closely with the engineering department and technical specialists.
- This is a long-term full-time offer.
- Welcome bonus of €150.
- The agency offers accommodation (single room).
- Salary is paid every Thursday and it’s from €600 net per week, depending on experience, on a 40-hour workweek (accommodation and insurance deductions already made). Work is done in 3 shifts.
- You will have 20 days for vacation during the year. These vacation days will be paid in the Summer & Christmas vacation and are build up by working.
- The candidate must have his own means of work or rent a car to use between accommodation and workplace. The candidate must pay a deposit of 200€ (will be given back when the employment is finished) and pay 50€ per week. Fuel must be paid by the candidate.
- A CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Assembly mechanic experience minimum 2-3 years;
- Already holder of VCA (preferred factor)
- References from previous job (name, phone number and company)
- Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian languages;
- Being able to read technical drawings;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good Dutch, English, German, Romanian, Polish and/or Hungarian