Inspector and packer , in Netherlands
Topline provides stone and special custom made kitchen surfaces (top parts of kitchen appliances). The company is currently looking for flexible to perform all-round tasks to prepare the packaging and inspection of the kitchen surfaces they develop.
As a packer working for Topline you will have to:
- Do all round quality check and revise the products
- Package of the worktops according to our quality standard,
- Perform physical work, lifting wrapping and handling the products.
- Be reliable, persistent, teamwork oriented, tackler,
Workplace is a workshop, where you will create and prepare custom-made kitchen sets for installation. Training will be provided, at the workplace, to operate simple machinery to wrap package and inspect the products.
You will be informed of the shifts weekly. Overtime is a possibility, depending on daily workflow.
Full-time and long term job offer.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Experience as a packer or similar;
- Ability to work individually and as a team;
- Able to understand and follow instructions carefully;
- Quality standard and meticulous attention to detail;
- Strong to lift potential heavy material;
- Flexible towards shifts and required tasks;
- Motivated and serious candidate;
- Availability for a long term stay abroad.
Good English communication skills (B2 level), Can also be accepted people with B2 communicative skills of Dutch or Polish