Industrial cleaner (meat production) Haarlem, in Netherlands
Our partner Danish Crown has roots back in 1887 and today is a global leader in sustainable meat production. The company is one of the world’s largest exporters and one of Europe’s largest producers of pork. The Danish Crown Group is also the largest meat-processing company in Europe, and their beef is a main player in the European beef market.
The company is currently looking for industrial cleaners to join its production team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- clean and mop production hall;
- insure cleaners standards at the company halls, and wardrobes;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is the night shift, the candidate works individually. If your work performance is good you can get a contract directly with the company!
Protective work clothing will be provided. The company’s advice is to take warm sweaters/ Thermo clothing that can be under work clothes!
You have to wear long pants, and closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes are allowed in food production!
Mo-Sa 18:00-6:00 = 131,50%
Saturday 6:00- 18:00 = 125%
Sunday and holidays= 190%
- CV in English is required. A CV must have the correct e-mail & phone number plus the correct home country address for health insurance purposes.
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in a cold working environment, below room temperature;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Candidates with no English skills are welcome!