Independent working cooks (with experience) , in Netherlands
Our partner UZN is a trusted temporary employment agency based in Eindhoven and has been around for over 15 years. They work in the healthcare, hospitality, construction, and technology industries. With UZN, you can count on personal and professional guidance!
The company is currently looking for experienced cooks who can work independently running the kitchen!
Your daily tasks will include:
- perform preparatory work, washing, cutting, and pre-cooking;
- assessing the quality of products/ingredients to be used;
- executing the preparations, monitoring the quality of work/dishes;
- preparing orders for delivery;
- plan daily ordering of food and other stock additions,
- supervising the compliance with regulations based on safety, health, HACCP, presentation methods, and company regulations;
- monitoring shelf life and hygiene;
- checking and justifying used quantities and (semi) finished products.
It’s a long-term, full-time offer! The rate starts at €13 gross if you can show mastery in the kitchen, you will immediately earn more. Arrival day is a Sunday, the first night spent in the hotel, and start working on Monday!
All candidates need to have the requested experience. If it turns out otherwise, a candidate will have to pay for the hotel the agency might not be able to provide another job.
Staff are accommodated in single rooms. The company provides work equipment.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Work experience as an independent cook or similar role;
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment;
- Independent and take on the initiative over stressful situations;
- Understanding of food hygiene;
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Available to move to other position if needed;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1