In-house Job coach (€2118 to € 2400) , in Netherlands
Our partner N2People due to maternity leave is looking for a Job Coach for a large logistics client who will manage the active pool of skilled workers daily. After the replacement during maternity leave, there is the opportunity for a continuation of the employment contract.
Are you a service-oriented, planning, and administrative expert? Is your enthusiasm catching and do you like to use this enthusiasm on your skilled workers? Then you are the new (in-house) Job coach N2 People is looking for!
What would be your daily tasks working for N2People?
As an In-house Job coach, your working day consists of introductions, answering questions of the skilled workers, coordinating and preparing the planning and onboarding. Together with your colleague, you ensure that the daily staffing runs as smoothly as possible. As a Job coach, you are the first point of contact for all work-related questions as well as questions regarding transport and accommodation.
The company offers.
- A long-term, full-time position in a good nice, well-organized working environment.
- Varied work with own responsibilities.
- Training of our planning system.
- A market conforms salary, depending on knowledge and experience.
- A company car.
- The opportunity to continue to develop yourself.
- An extension of the contract in case of good performance.
- CV in English will be required to apply for this position;
- You are an expert in planning;
- You speak English B-1 level, Dutch is an advantage;
- You are communicative and have the social skills to support the flex workers;
- Knowledge of the temporary staffing world is a plus;
- You are willing to work in morning and evening shifts and you are flexible in working days, like working periodically on Saturdays;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good command of English both verbal and written (B1).