Housekeeper Leusden, in Netherlands
Van der Valk launched in 1862 with the café de Gouden Leeuw in the Netherlands. The business has grown into a proud hotel chain with over 100 hotels and restaurants worldwide. By constantly renewing themselves, the company brings comfort within easy reach, and hospitality is in companies genes!
The company is looking for motivated housekeepers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- make sure facilities and common areas are clean and maintained;
- vacuum, sweep, and mop floors, clean windows, change bed linen;
- clean and stock showers;
- clean up spills with appropriate equipment;
- notify managers of necessary repairs;
- collect and dispose of trash;
- assist guests when necessary;
- laundry watching process, folding, cleaning;
- other related hotel maintenance tasks.
Working hours: Full-time, 35-40 hours per week, 5-day week Monday to Sunday, 2- days off.
The company provides work equipment and necessary training for the position!
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests;
- Strong, healthy, ready for physical work;
- Previous housekeeping experience will be a plus;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1