Hitachi Assembler of Excavators Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Hitachi, is looking for an assembly mechanic who likes to work and who stands for quality.
If you have experience as an assembly mechanic this is the job for you!
The work is developed on the parts of a brand new excavators! Candidates who will get this job will together with a team or independently will assemble and disassemble these parts , depending on the type of machine. You will be capable of building a excavator completely from scratch to complete. It is mainly about mechanical work, but sometimes you will handle the hydraulics.
Work is done in a big factory in Amsterdam or Eindhoven. Main tasks will be:
- Assembly of machines;
- Assemble several pieces with the support of your supervisor;
- Quality control and precision when working;
- Work according to the valid ARBO, ISO procedures, work instructions, supervisor instructions and production plan;
- Ability to use assembly tools, such as torque and braces;
- Ability to know how to drive cranes and forklifts.
The salary working with Hitachi may vary between €420,- and 460,- net per week. If the candidate performs well in the company they can receive fixed contract in good working order! Training will be provided from the company as well as the possibility of growth and development into a more responsible role within the team.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this job
- Experience of 3-4 years as automobile assembler (can be mechanic of automobiles);
- Demonstrable recent key experience to e.g. cars, mopeds or motorcycles or other technical experience;
- Control of process parts (if correctly assembled);
- Ability to use all the assembly tools and tooperate a bulldozer;
- Flexibility with working shifts and schedules (split shifts are a posibility)
- Accuracy at work and strict safety standards;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English is a must.