Helper cook (no experience needed) , in Netherlands
i-Hospitality, our partner in the Netherlands, is a specialized staffing organization active in the Dutch Hospitality Industry with its focus specifically on cooks, waitresses, front office, and housekeeping. They value their professionals and select them carefully. i-Hospitality works together with different restaurants and hotels, located in cities or villages, from very low key to fine dining.
The agency is looking for help cooks who want to start working in the kitchen!
What do you have to do?
- kitchen helper training of 4 weeks (all hours are paid);
- stay in a hotel in the city of Nijkerk for the first 2 weeks next to the restaurant;
- in the next 2 weeks, you move to one of their other restaurants;
- if you are suitable for the job you can stay and keep your job, otherwise, this position stops after 4 weeks.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule a video interview with you on WhatsApp.
You can travel to work by bike, public transport or car. You should be flexible with schedules and the workload, as there is a minimum of 38 hours guaranteed and a maximum of 60 hours (depending on the need for extra hours).
There is a deposit of €154 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation (returned if the house is in good condition). A contract will be provided before traveling, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-ups from the airport. The candidates will get a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toiletries.
If possible the candidate should bring dark pants and dark shoes!
8,33% holiday allowance
Bank holidays: 150%
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this vacancy;
- Come to work on time;
- Listen carefully and with an open mind;
- The kitchens are busy, be prepared for hard work;
- Good communication skills and level of English;
- Social and responsible;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands long period.