Healthcare packaging worker Bladel, in Netherlands
Our partner Delpharm has been built over the years by buying production plants from major pharmaceutical laboratories. The company is one of the first CDMOs in Europe, producing 900 million packs of medicines per year.
Delpharm is currently looking for new employees to join its packing department!
Your daily tasks will include:
- manually packing all the different medical products;
- clean room environment- Hygiene is a priority;
- check whether the packages are closed properly and whether the instructions for use are in the correct format;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- carefully follow the number of products that need to be packed;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in different shifts and is usually organized from Monday to Friday. Possibility to work overtime.
Accommodations are in the following region/city: Eindhoven or Roermond.
You will receive basic training and instructions. The working environment is clean and warm all year round!
06:00 to 07:00= 40%
18:30 to 23:00= 40%
23:00 to 06:00= 62.5%
Overtime 40% on working days
Overtime 100% on Saturday and Sunday
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules and work in a cleanroom type environment;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English B1 or Dutch